Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Top 5 Reasons for Staying in Our Small Home

I'll be the first to tell anyone that there have been days in the past that I have absolutely despised my house.  The number one complaint?  TOO SMALL!  Although, it's really not.  I was just looking at it the wrong way.  If I ever feel that my house is too small, I remind myself of why I'm perfectly happy here.  99% of the time, it fixes any of my blues. 
5. It's easier for me to keep clean.  I do not like spending hours cleaning.
4. I don't buy frivolously, because I don't have room for it.  Translation: I'm "thoughtful" with my spending.
3. If we want to go on vacation, I don't have to teach summer school!
2. We'll be able to help pay for Katie's college tuition, because we can save now.
1. It's keep our family closer together.  We aren't able to spread out too much, so we make the best it and spend quality time together. 

I truly love my house!  It's perfectly suited for us and it makes me happy.  I've heard the saying, "When mom's happy, everyone's happy."  There might some truth in that!

No comments:

Post a Comment